Monday, August 23, 2010

London's Favourite New Shopping Destination: Primark

Sponsored links



London's fashionistas are willing to wait two hours in line to pay for clothes at Oxford Street's new Primark store. The fashion superstore, which opened in early April, carries a vast range of womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, and homeware.


The collections are trendy and incredibly well-priced. With organic cotton basic tees at £3 each, and fully sequined backless mini-dresses at £18, Primark is quickly becoming Oxford Street's hottest high street fashion destination. I went to Primark three weeks ago to snoop around for a project I was working on. I saw some great tank tops and t-shirts at less than £5 each, and decided to buy them on my way out.

When I saw the queue of over fifty people waiting to pay, I realized there is a strategy involved in shopping at Primark.

No comments:

Post a Comment