Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Primark London, was denn sonst?

Sponsored links




Today I would like to introduce you to a shop that I found in Primark London
Primark >> <<

/ / How I came to this shop for?

As we began our training trip to London, which was dated 13 - 17.10.2008, we naturally wanted to go a little shopping. Fortunately, a friend had crawled the day before the city for ideal shopping and could give us as a great tip: Primark!


/ / How we came there for?

Our hostel was fortunately very close to Kings Cross / St Panchras, so we had ideal subway connections to the city.
Of course we were always traveling all day and watched the whole city. But if you have been to London, is of course one has to look at once to Oxford Street. So we went from Piccadilly Circus, as I gave my lecture, down Regent Street and eventually came into Oxford Street. There, we searched and searched us, until we finally saw the great writing - and the crowds that had exactly this goal.


/ / What the heck is Primark?

Primark is a clothing store. I've seen there though almost only women's clothing, men's clothes but there are also represented. The store is really huge and somewhat reminiscent of Karstadt, because there are just too shoes, decorations, etc. are.
There are mostly simple clothes, which does not mean that it all looks very elegant, but without many more prints. This means that things are very well combined.
Reminds me of the shop at H & M or something, but the prices are comparable with KIK. One can there really put together a complete outfit. There is really almost everything: T-shirts, pants, jackets, underwear, shoes, accessories, belts, tights, hats, scarves, gloves, bags, scarves, ...
Even bedding, pajamas and robes I've seen.


/ / For further details Primark

When you enter the store, you get only once a stroke. It is so full! The whole place is full of girls, young women, older women and sometimes men. It is really hard to stir. However, we were only there to clock at 15.00. My friend said that when she went at 13.00 clock, it was about empty, but filled up as it approached the 14.00 clock.
It is completely impossible abzubekommen a changing room. The best way to get there, if you will only buy a jacket anyway and this covers the same without extra grab a cab to. The store itself has a very elegant atmosphere. It is beautifully lit and looks indirectly with its bright, golden color in some very posh.
However, if all buyers are there, the store has everything but an elegant flair. The clothes are sometimes on the floor and people trample on it, but because there are many bargain bins, it's no wonder. There are not even Wühlkisten, but really tables on which the goods were piled up, so they fall at the slightest touch.
The lower floor is, therefore, the outerwear, and pants and tights. / Socks and bath and bedroom items ...
If you take the escalator up, you will find all the shoes and accessories, as well as men's wear and underwear.

At the checkout it is really quite long. But as the Londoners have a super solution: There is only one snake, in which one must stand in line. In front are ten funds and a friendly man always calls the next customer to be free of the till. Thus, there is no jostling and no one is faster in another fund.


/ / The prices and quality of Primark article

So as I said earlier, the prices are hard to beat there.
I'm actually just went shopping there because I was still 10 pounds, so about 12 € had left, I had to spend to home is not English money in the euro-land have.
So naturally I looked and I looked really forever. We were there for three hours, which is uncharacteristic for me really. However, we did not need so long because we did not find anything, but because we found so much and could not decide!
There was so much there. Tops for 1-3 £, T-shirts and sweaters for 2-4 £ 4-11 £. Testicles were there really cheap, for £ 10 you got a great jeans and trousers for £ 8 a.
I finally decided for a sweater and a cardigan for every 5 pounds. So really a bargain.
For quality is to say that it is not the worst, but maybe not the best. Generally it is quite good, but of course there are the really cheap stuff, which was also once a seam just set something wrong, or the waistband ausleiert quickly.
But I think that one can not expect those prices super high quality and do not be. I find the price and quality are in good agreement.


/ / My opinion about Primark

I think Primark really great! Very good quality at a low price. Much choice and great things. I think if you're in London and would like to go shopping, you should definitely go there because it is really ideal, and actually should not be overlooked. It can be seen from afar, on where people come with the brown paper bags and this can only be Primark!
As I said, I'm not a big shopper and I've even spent hours in it, but there are so many really nice! Alone in the underwear department could stand forever! And then the shoes and jewelry!
I am really very happy that we were there, because I think my sweater and cardigan, and still great to me here in Germany probably not buy it, because despite the simple appearance would probably be here until paid to 20 €, if not even more!
So I can only recommend all visitors to London to go to Primark and buy there, neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment