Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Primark London - Good, but not just "the nice way"

Sponsored links





Today I will tell a bit about my shopping experiences in the UK - more precisely - on Primark on Oxford Street in London.

Primark London is already well known for having never heard of it but now I give a brief introduction. Primark is an Irish clothing retailer that is growing steadily, there are already quite a few stores in Europe and three in Germany. The special thing about Primark are the prices, because they are incredibly cheap. OK, the quality often leaves much to be desired. But not always, as I've found. This package includes everything you need to wear: Ladies and gents clothing, lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear, shoes, bags, accessories, and, and, and. Some Primark stores are smaller and offer "only" clothes, but also provide much larger sheets (really nice) and case (had one and it is great). But I have only seen in Primark London and partly in Madrid.
When I saw charge for the first time during my semester abroad in Cambridge a Primark, I thought, "What's that for a dime store" and went over it. My English landlady had been swarmed by this store but I had no way connected with this business. The second time I'm in there, because there was incredibly busy, full of people and a huge mess. Well at Primark London have some getting used to: The things I saw I was not all nice, but the prices were so low that I even noticed it. Then I found a really nice trench coat made of cotton fibers of this was also very original, richly decorated and very chic. For 19 pounds, which I took then. Then I looked a little closer to me and found more and more beautiful things. At first I was there mainly bought underwear and pajamas, sometimes for 6 pounds, 2 bras for £ 8 ... really cheap.

Eventually came the summer clothes and then I finally became a permanent customer.
I bought this in summer 2010 a great many things there, and swimwear. But during my trips to London, I'm always stopping by at Primark on Oxford Street. This is the largest Primark in London (in London, I think there are a total of 7 branches).

So this "shop" has it all. In contrast to the Primark in Cambridge (4 levels) on Oxford Street has only two floors, but it is much larger. And even more chaotic!
Once I have it in there barely endured, because half of London was the day there, all around dug, a pagan mess, yet this was also intense smell of sweat ...

But slowly I came to ride and found some things in it so very Primark in Cambridge was not. There I bought a lightweight suitcase with 4 wheels and a really huge dimensions of only 35 pounds and I have since found no comparable for such a price. The Specials (yes it is also at Primark, then the already small prices partially halved again) are not reduced in Oxford Street. Meanwhile, I knew my way and found products that were at Cambridge Primark reduced by 50%, reduced by as much as in the Oxford Street 75%. And in general, the range is extended there. In the Oxford Street store, I've even seen silicone Mogelkissen for the bra.

So I can recommend the Primark store on Oxford Street, very, but would send anyone off guard there who believes that Primark as "Zara", "H & M" or even "spirit" is going, already with false premises there. It's much more exciting and chaotic and fun! But even with the right attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment